Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blogging as a Means of Procrastination

I can't manage to blog every day, but I can certainly manage to blog when I should be doing homework. It isn't even a difficult assignment. I had to watch 2 movie and a tv show and then write about them. As assignments go, it's definitely on the easy side of the slope. However, because I know the level of effort I have to put into it, it's difficult to actually find that effort, because it's such a small amount. Sigh.
I've also got this voice in the back of my head saying I should ditch everything and go get Chipotle for lunch. I keep shoving this voice aside in hopes that I can convince Mike that Chipotle would be a great Tuesday dinner option. I think it's the guacamole.
For this assignment I chose Easy A, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, and Degrassi. I chose a new episode of Degrassi that I hadn't seen yet and I hadn't seen the movies either. I officially really like all of the things I chose though. And I think teenagers would too (part of the assignment). There are always friendships, fights, first loves, maybe second loves, and a lot of drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment