Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Should Learn By Now (BEDA 6-7)

I think this is quickly becoming Blog Every Other Day in April. Sad, but true. I get too distracted by things during the day and then I just plain forget to blog. Or I remember and it's already past midnight so I decide to wait anyways.

Yesterday was filled with school, skating, and watching dreadful movies like Butchered and Dark Corners. Though I kind of liked Dark Corners. Thora Birch was in it, and I like her. She isn't obnoxious like a lot of actors are, and she's very pretty. We were at a friend's house watching these movies and we got home at about midnight. At which point Mike and I were so tired that we fell asleep on top of the covers with our jeans and both lights on. I woke up at 6 am and was very confused by this. I don't know how we both managed to fall asleep with all the lights on, they are seriously bright.

After falling back asleep at 6, we then managed to sleep until 1 pm. I really don't know how we let these things happen. Thursday is our slacker day though, since I have the whole day off and Mike works from home at 3. So sleeping for 12 hours works out well. To make up for being such a slacker, I walked 3 miles and played Just Dance 2 on the wii and did a dance workout video from On Demand.

Other than that, I've filled the day with reading. I am currently reading Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright, based on the screenplay by David Leslie Johnson. The previews for the movie gave me no desire to run out and see it. But then I saw the book, and thought it might be good. Then I realized the book was written after the movie. I am about halfway through and can't decide if I actually am enjoying what I'm reading. And I still don't have the desire to see the movie. Though I probably will.


No comments:

Post a Comment