Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oops! (BEDA # 4-5)

I completely forgot to blog last night. Oops!

Yesterday, Monday, was a pretty good day. I worked a little and then went to a friend's house for dinner, book discussions, and blog preparations. We're starting a new blog project together soon, and preparations are going a little slow, mostly because we get distracted and start talking about books and looking on Amazon. I feel so lucky to have people in my life that I can talk to about books and know that they understand exactly how I feel when I'm talking about why I did or didn't like a particular book that I've read.

Now I keep getting distracted by that Four of a Kind show on Lifetime, about the identical quadruplets.

It would be a lot easier to blog everyday if there were interesting things going on in my life. But really, my weeks all look pretty much the same. Not in a bad way, just in a very routine way. Today, Tuesday, I get to hang around the house by myself for about half the day, which is nice because when there are 3 people, there isn't a lot of "home alone' time. This is how I get to be distracted by Lifetime TV shows.

Now to continue on with my Me Time and read Deb Caletti's new book, Stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment