Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Number Forty-Five!

Today is former Boston Bruins player Mark Stuart's birthday. This makes me very happy. Stuart was one of my favorite Bruins for the past few years, he's tough and a good player, rarely taking penalties. But sadly, he was traded to the Thrashers earlier this year. But not before I got my Stuart B's jersey! So Happy Birthday Stuart! Though he is number 5 on the Thrashers, I will still think of him as #45.

In other Bruins news, today is a big day for the Black and Gold. Tonight is game 7 of the Bruins/Habs playoff series. We try not to do anything to jinx the B's on game day, so all I will say is that I hope the boys play a good game tonight and come out on top!

In other news, I only have 2 more assignments (for the same class) due and then I am done for the semester. I have both my Weds and Mon classes next week, and then one more Monday class. I probably won't have any time off before my Summer internship starts though, which is a little disappointing, but at least I won't be traveling to Boston every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment